GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE REDFLUID SL
Without prejudice to the Special Conditions of Sale, the general conditions of sale of Redfluid:
1) Should general conditions of purchase exist on the part of the customer, they shall only be in force if expressly accepted by Redfluid by signing and stamping the purchase order by the manager.
2) SPECIFICATIONS: The products shall comply with the customer’s specifications. If there are none, they will be the ones that REDFLUID informs in its delivery note or delivery document.
4) WARRANTY: The warranty of the products is established for 6 months. In case of manufacturing defect, the product may be replaced or reimbursed, which is the only and exclusive guarantee of the product. The customer cannot impute damages for defects to other equipment or processes, nor penalties for non-functioning of its plant or operation or damages.
5) CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION: Once the order has been placed, its cancellation or modification will only be admitted if expressly accepted by REDFLUID. In any case, the customer will have to pay the possible expenses that this change may cause.
6) REJECTION: For the acceptance of a product rejection, the reason for the rejection must be documented in accordance with the specifications and applicable standards.
7) RETURNS: No product returns will be accepted after 10 days from delivery or if they have been tampered with and/or are not in the same condition as supplied. All returns will be subject to a 25% discount. Items with code XXX are non-returnable and the quantity delivered may vary +/- 5%.
8) Pricing: Redfluid reserves the right to correct the price on the invoice due to typographical errors.
9) BUDGETS: All the requirements for each order must be previously indicated in the requests for quotations or estimates: quality and state of supply, measurements, tolerances, surface finish, request of 2.2 or 3.1 certificates, food compatibility certificate, etc. In case they are not indicated in the offer or quotation request, the subsequent claim will not be accepted once the material has been delivered.
CERTIFICATE: Our company issues a transcript of the original 2.2 or 3.1 certificates.
DELIVERY TIME: Delivery times are approximate and counted in working days (Monday to Friday). No liability or penalties will be accepted for non-compliance. Delivery time is in no case an essential part of the sale.
REDFLUID SL : Is not responsible for manufacturing defects of the raw material and never guarantees that the actual composition is the one indicated in the manufacturer’s certificates.
RESERVATION OF TITLE: The materials belong to REDFLUID SL. as long as the customer has not paid the corresponding invoice, as well as the derived expenses.
LITIGATION: The parties shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain.